flexoTHERM water source heat pump
flexoTHERM and fluoCOLLECT for water source applications
- MCS accredited and Quiet Mark approved
- Ideal for properties that have an accessible water source on-site
- ErP rated A+++ when installed with VRC 700 or VRC 700f
- High seasonal SCoP value
The fluoCOLLECT water-to-water stainless steel heat exchanger connects to a flexoTHERM heat pump to offer an alternative to ground source.
Water source heat pump systems are ideal for end users that have a suitable water source onsite, such as a lake, river or stream. Using a fluoCOLLECT alongside a flexoTHERM enables end users to take advantage of consistent water temperatures, to produce consistent hot water and heating, even in the coldest of temperatures. With the water source system pipework being submerged, it is also a viable option for projects that are especially aesthetically sensitive and require minimal visual impact, during installation and once completed.
flexoTHERM and fluoCOLLECT are MCS accredited, so may qualify for the RHI scheme.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 230V and 400V - 230V heat pump is available in 5, 8 and 11kW models. 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models
- More power, more efficiency - Integrated EVI super compressor, injects additional refrigerant into the compression cycle
- Exceptionally quiet - With noise levels as low as a modern refrigerator - 42dB(A), flexoTHERM has earned the ‘Quiet Mark’ approval.
- High quality and sustainable - Green iQ technology aids in future-proofing the product and ensures optimum efficiency performance and sustainability.
- Ability to cascade up to seven flexoTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties.
- Ideal for aesthetically sensitive projects - Minimal visual impact both during and after installation.
|Technical data||Unit||5kW 230V||8kW 230V||11kW 230V||5kW 400vV||8kW 400V||11kW 400V||15kW 400V||19kW 400V|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||1183 x 595 x 600|
|fluoCOLLECT dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||720 x 291 x 733|
|Weight, with packaging||kg||161||176||188||155||170||178||185||197|
|Weight, without packaging||kg||151||166||178||145||160||168||176||187|
|Weight, ready for operation||kg||157||173||185||151||167||175||187||200|
|Sound power level B0/W35 EN 12102/EN 14511 LWI in heating mode||dB(A)||43.3||46.9||50.0||41.2||47.9||45.0||49.9||50.6|
|Inrush current (with inrush current limiter)||A||15||19||60||15||19||22||26||30|
|Energy-related Products at 35˚C*||band||A+++|
|Energy-related Products at 55˚C*||band||A+++|
|MCS SCoP performance table|
*Reported efficiency when used with a VRC 700 / VRC700f controller
For further details on the specifications of this products, please download the Technical Specification table/s below:
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.