ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ
- The best in boiler performance, control and efficiency
- Fully compatible with our vSMART™ heating control for optimum performance and smartphone app control
- Eco-friendly and 85% recyclable
- Hand-assembled in our award-winning Derbyshire manufacturing plant
- 5-year guarantee as standard, with 7 years available when you book a Vaillant Advance installer or 10 years when fitted with a Boiler Protection Kit by a Vaillant Advance installer
The pinnacle of the Vaillant boiler range, ecoTEC exclusive is the ultimate in energy efficiency, low consumption and running costs – which is why it carries our unique
Combining our complete range of smart technologies and features, you can be sure you’re fitting the very best when you fit new ecoTEC exclusive. As well as providing great performance, the new ecoTEC exclusive intelligently manages consumption and output to keep all its components running at peak performance, for longer, providing a low maintenance solution that you can rely on.
The ecoTEC exclusive range consists of two large output combination boilers with extra condensate technology, and a single system boiler, which includes an integrated diverter valve for the first time in UK Vaillant history.
Optimum boiler performance, control and efficiency:
- Staggering modulation of 1:10, which gives the boiler a high level of efficiency with lower fuel bills. The boiler can adapt itself to give only the exact heating output you require ultimately lowering fuel; bills. Much like pressing the gas pedal of your car to adjust power and speed
- Hand assembled in Derbyshire by one operative from start to finish, in our award winning manufacturing plant.
- ecoTEC exclusive is 85% recyclable at the end of its life
- Green iQ Mode - Outstanding eco-credentials from Vaillant’s latest boiler range, which optimises running cycles, results in even lower gas consumption and the boiler is highly recyclable (85%) at the end of its life
- High power, 43kW output model available - Delivers Vaillant’s highest ever flow rate of 17.8 l/min
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ heating control
- Standard 2 year warranty, can be upgraded to a free 7 year warranty when registered through Vaillant Advance
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered through Vaillant Advance
|Nominal heat output range P at 50/30°C||kW||"3.9 - 26.4|
(LPG 8.6 - 26.4)"
|"4.8 - 36|
(LPG: 8.5 - 36.0)"
|Nominal heat output range P at 80/60°C||kW||"3.4 - 24.6|
(LPG: 7.6 - 24.6)"
|"4.3 - 33.4|
(LPG: 7.6 - 33.4)"
|Maximum heat output for water generation||kW||35.3||43.4|
|Nominal heat input for central heating||kW||"3.6 - 24.8|
(LPG: 8.0 - 24.8)"
|"4.5 - 33.7|
(LPG: 8.0 - 33.7)"
|Heating setting range||kW||4 - 25||5 - 34|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||85||85|
|Maximum flow temperature setting range (factory setting 75°C)||°C||30 - 85||30 - 85|
|Expansion vessel capacity||l||10||10|
|Nominal gas consumption||m3/hr||"3.5|
|Lowest water volume for operation||l/min||1.5||1.5|
|DHW performance (at DT=∆35K)||l/min||14.5||17.8|
|Hot water output temperature range||°C||35 - 65||35 - 65|
|Boiler side gas connection (mm)||mm||15||20|
|Flow/return heating connections, boiler side||mm||G3/4"||G3/4"|
|Hot and cold water connection, boiler side||Inches||G3/4"||G3/4"|
|Approved flue gas connections||C13, C33, C54||C13, C33, C54|
|ErP rating (heating/hot Water)||A/A||A/A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||720 x 440 x 406||720 x 440 x 474|
|Mounting weight approximate||42.5||50|