Buffer cylinders for heating and cooling
Compact buffer cylinders to cater for heating and cooling requirements
- Floor standing and wall-mounted options available
- Can be cascaded for larger projects
- Provides cooling functionality for heat pump systems
- Can cater for additional heat sources
The Vaillant buffer cylinder range are available in two sizes - 100 litres and 200 litres.
Excellent for heating and cooling applications and can be wall-hung for easy siting (100 litre only).
Features and benefits:
- Floor standing and wall-mounted options for 100 litre buffer cylinder - For more flexible siting options
- High levels of insulation - Minimised heat loss achieving ErP A rating for 100 litre buffer cylinder and ErP B rating for 200 litre buffer cylinder
- Can be installed onto a system to provide cooling - For a more flexible solution
- Eight multi-tappings for additional heat sources - For additional heat sources
- Provided with blanking plugs - For ease of install
- Compact and aesthetic design - 100 litre: 927mm (H) x 563mm(D) & 200 litre: 1202mm (H) x 600mm (D)
- Includes VR 10 sensor - For wiring into the VR 70
|Outer diameter of the cylinder||mm||550||600|
|Height of cylinder||mm||932||1202|
|Weight when filled with water||kg||135||246|
|Material of the cylinder and connections||Steel||Steel|
|Maximum water pressure||bar||3.0||3.0|
|Maximum operating temperature||°C||95||95|
|Diameter of hydraulic connections||G1" 1/2||G1" 1/2|
|Diameter of sensor pocket||G1/2||G1/2|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.