aroTHERM Split Heat Pump
Air-to-water heat pump
- Easy installation
- Sound safe system for quiet operation
- A++ ErP rating
- Modulating performance
- In-house design, development, testing and production
aroTHERM Split offers the ultimate heating and hot water comfort for all types of buildings and heating systems. The range of outputs available means there is a solution to suit most UK homes. Designed for quick and flexible installation, the aroTHERM Split is delivered pre-filled with refrigerant with enough to support an installation 15 metres away from the building.
Depending on the property, aroTHERM Split can be installed in the garden or mounted directly onto a wall or roof. Vaillant offer the perfect fittings to complement any type of installation.
From just three metres away, the acoustic pressure level for aroTHERM Split is 35 dB(A), meaning it is an extremely quiet solution that can be installed into densely packed terraced housing communities with no problem.
Features and benefits:
- Five models available – aroTHERM Split 3.5kW, 5kW, 7kW, 10kW and 12kW
- Manufactured in Europe - In-house design, development, testing and production guarantees Vaillant quality
- Easy installation – Designed with improved transport and handling so it can be installed and commissioned in one day
- Sound safe system – Exceptionally quiet operation allows for flexible siting options
- A++ ErP rating – Highly efficient for lower running costs and higher RHI payments
- Modulating performance – Automatically adjusts power to maintain comfort and optimise efficiency
- Standard footprint – All outputs have the same footprint for simplified specification and installation
- App based proprietary control – With installation wizard for easy set-up and weather compensation as standard, all controlled via a mobile device, when installed with the VR920
- Pre-charged 15 metre pipe – Simplifies and reduces installation time
|Seasonal coefficient of performance (SCOP), average climate, W35||4.88||4.62||4.56||4.70||4.56|
|Min.-max. distance between exterior and interior unit (pre-filled up to 15 m)||m||3-25|
|Max. height difference between outdoor and indoor unit||m||10|
|Refrigerant fluid, heat pump||R410a|
|Amount of refrigerant fluid||kg||1.50||2.39||3.60|
|Global warming potential according to Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014||GWP||2,088|
|A-7/W35 heating output / electrical input / COP||kW||3.60 / 1.13 / 3.20||4.90 / 1.81 / 2.70||6.70 / 2.48 / 2.70||10.20 / 3.64 / 2.80||11.90 / 4.76 / 2.50|
|A2/W35 heating output / electrical input / COP||kW||2.50 / 0.66 / 3.80||3.40 / 0.89 / 3.80||4.60 / 1.21 / 3.80||8.30 / 2.13 / 3.90||8.30 / 2.24 / 3.70|
|A7/W35 heating output / electrical input / COP||kW||3.20 / 0.64 / 5.00||4.50 / 0.94 / 4.80||5.80 / 1.23 / 4.70||9.80 / 2.09 / 4.70||10.30 / 2.24 / 4.60|
|A7/W35 heating output / electrical input / COP||kW||2.80 / 1.08 / 2.60||3.70 / 1.37 / 2.70||5.00 / 1.85 / 2.70||10.40 / 3.71 / 2.80||11.00 / 3.93 / 2.80|
|Max. operating pressure, of heating system||MPa (bar)||0.3 (3)|
|Flow temperature, heating mode||°C||55|
|Flow temperature, DHW (with backup heater)||°C||63 (75)|
|Dimensions, unpacked (height/width/depth)||mm||765 / 1,100 / 450||965 / 1,100 / 450||1,480 / 1,100 / 450|
|Power supply to compressor||230V / 50Hz||230 / 50Hz||230V / 50Hz||230V / 50Hz||230V / 50Hz|
|Max. rated current, compressor||A||11.5||11.5||15||21.3||21.3|
|Sound power for A7/W55||db(A)||53||54||54||60||60|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.