aroTHERM hybrid air source heat pump
Air-to-water hybrid heat pump
- MCS accredited and Quiet Mark approved
- Suitable for domestic and commercial properties
- Compatible with all boiler systems including gas, LPG and oil
- ErP A++ rated
At Vaillant, we believe that everyone should be able to utilise renewable heating technologies, not only to protect the planet, but also to benefit from savings in running costs.
The aroTHERM hybrid heat pump is catered for properties that have heat losses outside the scope of a single heat pump and/or have a relatively new heating system which can be costly to run. aroTHERM hybrid is designed to be operated with the VRC 700 / VRC 700f control. The VRC 700 / VRC 700f features the unique Vaillant triVAI® hybrid management system, which ensures the most efficient generator (air source heat pump, gas, oil or LPG) can be calculated and selected, to help reduce energy consumption and help customers to save money on their bills.
aroTHERM hybrid is both MCS accredited, Quiet Mark approved and may be eligible for government funding, such as RHI.
Features and benefits:
- Four models - aroTHERM 5kW, 8kW, 11kW and 15kW.
- Compact size for easy siting - Possible to fit 5kW, 8kW and 11kW models under a standard window.
- Quiet operation - ‘Quiet Mark’ approved thanks to its ultra-quiet operation. Sound power as low as 58dB(A) (5kW) with permitted planning available as low as three metres.
- Unique triVAI® intelligent control system feature controlled via the VRC 700 / VRC 700f - Three possible energy tariffs can be entered – providing maximum cost savings.
- Ability to cascade up to seven aroTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties.
- Solid case design with in-built anti-vandalism measure - No requirement for extra vandalism cages.
|Product dimensions (W x D x H)||mm||970 x 408 x 834||1,103 x 436 x 975||1,103 x 463 x 975||1,103 x 463 x 975|
|Maximum start-up current||A||16||16||20||25|
|Sound power level for A7W55 according to EN 12102 and EN ISO 9614-1||dB (A)||58||60||66||66|
|Maximum DHW flow temperature||°C||60||63||63||63|
|ErP rating (@ 35°C)||band||A++||A++||A+||A++|
|ErP rating (@ 55°C||band||A+||A++||A+||A+|
|MCS SCoP performance table|
For further details on the specifications of this product, please download the Technical Specification table here (827 kB).
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.