aroTHERM air source heat pump
Air-to-water heat pump
- MCS accredited
- Suitable for domestic and commercial properties
- Blue fin coated evaporator as standard
- ErP rated A++
aroTHERM is Vaillant’s second generation air-to-water heat pump range. Developed in-line with the exacting standards and precision engineering you would expect when you choose Vaillant, aroTHERM is MCS accredited.
aroTHERM heat pumps can be integrated into domestic heating systems with ease, causing minimal disruption to the homeowner. They also eliminate the need for on-site fuel storage and can be used as part of an efficient all-electric heating solution. Furthermore, aroTHERM offers excellent energy savings compared to alternatives like standard electric, LPG or oil, especially as all Vaillant heat pumps are MCS accredited and may therefore be eligible for government funding. They can also reduce carbon emissions, whilst offering a more sustainable heating solution than oil and LPG sources.
Features and benefits:
- Four models - aroTHERM 5kW, 8kW, 11kW and 15kW
- Compact size for easy siting - Possible to fit 5kW, 8kW and 11kW models under a standard window
- Quiet operation - Sound power as low as 58dB(A) (5kW) with permitted planning available as low as three metres
- Blue fin coated evaporator with anti-hydro coating - Gives improved performance and extra protection against corrosion
- Ability to cascade up to seven aroTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties
- Solid case design with in-built anti-vandalism measure - No requirement for extra vandalism cages
|Product dimensions (W x D x H)||mm||970 x 408 x 834||1,103 x 463 x 975||1,103 x 463 x 975||1,103 x 463 x 975|
|Maximum start-up current||A||16||16||20||25|
|Sound power level for A7W55 according to EN 12102 and EN ISO 9614-1||dB(A)||58||60||66||66|
|Maximum DHW flow temperature||°C||60||63||63||63|
|ErP rating (@ 35°C)||band||A++||A++||A+||A++|
|ErP rating (@ 55°C)||band||A+||A++||A+||A+|
|MCS SCoP performance table|
For further details on the specifications of this product, please download the Technical Specification table here (742 kB).
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.