aroSTOR domestic hot water heat pump
Air-to-water domestic hot water heat pump
- Highly energy efficient and reliable
- Flexible siting options with a small footprint
- Extremely quiet operation
- Hot water on demand
- ErP A+ rated product
aroSTOR range of domestic hot water heat pumps features 200 and 270 litre models, perfect for additional hot water requirements in larger homes or small businesses where these is a high hot water demand.
Incredibly efficient and sustainable, aroSTOR uses thermal energy to heat hot water collected via an external air duct or it can be recycle hot air from within the room where it’s installed. The only other energy needed is the electricity to run the appliance.
aroSTOR heat pumps use only R290 natural refrigerant, which is used widely in household appliances such as domestic fridge freezers. With R290, aroSTOR gives excellent performance for water heating as it can deliver 60° in the cylinder without any need for a back-up heater, whilst still providing strong efficiency levels.
Features and benefits:
- Two models available – aroSTOR 200 and 200 litre
- Flexible siting options – A small footprint and range of 360° air duct accessories offers flexible options for siting of the appliance
- Highly energy efficient and reliable – Gives high COP of >3.19 and best possible ErP label of A+
- Controls – Comes with integrated control
- High quality material and components – Stainless steel tank comes with a five year warranty (two years for other components)
- Extremely quiet operation – Advanced insulation and use of rubber on the compressor for quiet operation
- Hot water on demand – Self-managing hot water comfort with electrical back up heater for hot water boost (and Legionella protection)
- No additional measurements required on site – Completely stand-alone hot water solution
- 1.2kW titanium electrical back-up heater – Titanium is a more corrosion resistant material than copper whilst is also more resistant to calcium build up, giving excellent lifetime performance and reliability
- Easy transportation – aroSTOR is top heavy so we deliver it in a strong bag that is easy for two people to carry
|aroSTOR 200 litre||aroSTOR 270 litre|
|Outer diameter||624 mm||634 mm|
|Height||1,458 mm||1,783 mm|
|Weight (when empty)||55kg||68kg|
|Cylinder material||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Heat insulation||Polyurethane foam 50 mm||Polyurethane foam 50 mm|
|Type of electric heater||Immersion / Ti||Immersion / Ti|
|Thermal losses 55°C||1,61 kW/24h||1,77 kW/24h|
|DHW temperature range (HP only)||30 to 60°C||30 to 60°C|
|Max. temperature of DHW HP inlet domestic water||70°C||70°C|
|Minimal air flow range||320 m3/h||320 m3/h|
|Nominal air flow range||350 m3/h||350 m3/h|
|Maximum air flow range (non ducted)||400 m3/h||400 m3/h|
|Maximum pressure||6 bar||6 bar|
|Max. hot water temperature (HP + back up heater)||65°C||65°C|
|Maximum pressure of the T&P relief vale||7 bar||7 bar|
|Macimum temperature of the T&P relief vale||90°C||90°C|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.