The UK's first wall-hung ground source heat pump
- Suitable for specification in the social housing and new build developments
- Provides both heating and hot water
- Assists tenants and homeowners to reduce energy waste and costs
- Zero emissions at point of use
- Wall hung and compact for easy siting
geoTHERM mini is the UK’s first wall-hung ground source heat pump, specifically designed to address the challenges that developers, landlords and housing associations face when considering renewable technology. This compact heat pump is suitable for social, new build housing and low energy homes (Passive Haus), providing a highly efficient decentralised heating and hot water system solution.
Features and benefits:
- Can utilise an existing plant room.
- Can completely replace a centralised fossil -fuel plant.
- Significantly reduces the carbon footprint of each building compared to a centralised fossil fuel based system and provides zero emissions at point of use.
- Provides both heating and domestic hot water.
- Ideal for multi-occupancy and multi-story buildings - flats, apartments and small buildings.
- Obtains energy from either communal ground array, boreholes, water boreholes, rivers, lakes or streams.
- Designed to work on a decentralised scheme, making it suitable for individual property metering.
- Encourages occupants to reduce energy wastage.
- MCS accredited (may quality for government incentives).
- 7-year guarantee when installed by a renewable project partner.
|Technical specification||geoTHERM mini|
|Heat pump type||Brine / water heat pump|
|Product dimensions (W x H x D mm)||440 x 720 x 426|
|Weight, with packaging (kg)||67|
|Weight, without packaging (kg)||59|
|Weight, ready for operation (kg)||66|
|Installation||Indoor / dry|
|Permissible ambient temperature at installation site (°C)||7-40|
|Heating circuit / compressor (V/Hz)||230 / 50|
|Control circuit||230 / 50|
|Fuse characteristic, type B (A)||16|
|Optional building earth leakage breaker||RCB type A or RCB type B|
|Inrush current without soft starter (A)||23|
|Minimum electrical power consumption for B10/W20 (kW)||0.6|
|Maximum electrical power consumption for B20/W55 (kW)||1|
|Maximum electrical power consumption for continuous operation (A)||4.7|
|IP rating||IP 20|
|ErP rating at 35°C (band)||A++|
|ErP rating at 55°C (band)||A+|
|MCS SCoP performance table|
Vaillant Commercial boilers and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.