ecoTEC plus 48 and 64kW
Light commercial wall-hung boiler range
- Compact design
- Suitable for natural gas and LPG applications
- High efficiency stainless steel heat exchanger
- Compatible with cascade installations
The brand new, ecoTEC plus 48 and 64kW boilers are compact in size and much lighter than their predecessors, with the 48kW weighing as little as 38kg. These compact boilers are the perfect solution for projects that have tight, restrictive spaces to work in, especially as both the front and side panels can be removed, for much easier access. They can also be cascaded on a wall or rig system, offering a range of solutions for commercial installers who need a compact alternative to a much larger commercial boiler.
The internal ducted rain collector prevents rain ingress from the flue system depositing in the boiler casing, and the new gunmetal air separation device prevents unwanted vented emissions within the case, both of which help to protect the internal electronics within the boiler.
ecoTEC plus 48 and 64kW can also be converted to LPG to cater for projects that are unable to use a natural gas supply. A plate heat exchanger must be fitted when installing in cascade and the net output exceeds 70kW.
Features and benefits:
- Compact design – Smaller dimensions allow the boiler to be installed in tighter spaces
- High efficiency stainless steel heat exchanger – ErP rated A+ the high efficiency heat exchanger enables lower running and ownership costs for end users
- Rain ingress protection - Internal rain collector stops rain ingress from the flue system, preventing water depositing within the case and potentially damaging electrical components
- Gunmetal air separator with system pressure gauge - Prevents unwanted vented emissions from depositing within the case and provides an accessible and removable front cover, to make cleaning during services straightforward
- Can be installed in cascade - Suitable for cascading in larger premises that have limited space
- Full range of accessories available – Flues, plate heat exchangers and a full range of eBUS controls are all compatible
|Heat output range|
Natural gas G20 at 20mb 80/60°C
|kW||7.8 - 44.1||11.0 - 58.7|
|Heat output range|
Natural gas G20 at 20mb 50/30°C
|kW||8.7 - 48.0||12.2 - 63.5|
|Conversion to LPG G31 at 37mb|
80/60°C (conversion by installer on site)
|kW||7.8 - 44.0||11.1 - 58.4|
|Conversion to LPG G31 at 37mb 50/30°C (conversion by installer on site)||kW||8.6 - 46.6||12.0 - 62.1|
|Maximum heat input (net)||kW||45.2||60|
|Minimum flow temperature||°C||30||30|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||80||80|
|Nominal CH flow rate Δt = 20 K||l/hr||1900||2500|
|Seasonal efficiency* (NG)||%||95.9||95.6|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||720 x 440 x 405||720 x 440 x 473|
*in accordance with the non-domestic building services compliance guide 2013
For further details on the specifications of this product, please download the Technical Specification table here (640 kB).
Vaillant Commercial boilers and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.