ecoTEC plus 46 and 65kW
Light commercial boilers
- Suitable for domestic and commercial projects
- High quality stainless steel heat exchanger offers more resistance to oxidation and corrosion
- All major components built-in for easy installation
- ErP A rated
With a whole host of built-in features, the installation and servicing of the ecoTEC 46kW & 65kW boilers could not be more straightforward. Lightweight for its class with a compact design and a comprehensive range of flues, fittings and accessories, the ecoTEC boiler can be sited almost anywhere.
Suitable for both domestic and commercial buildings, in addition to properties with more complex layouts. The ecoTEC 46 and 65kW boilers can be installed in cascade to provide a flexible and extremely efficient heating system. The ecoTEC 46 and 65kW boilers utilise modulation of the gas valve to automatically optimise heat and hot water supply according to the demands on the system.
ecoTEC 46kW is suitable for both natural gas and LPG applications. LPG conversion kits are available from Vaillant.
Please note ecoTEC 65kW is only compatible with natural gas.
Features and benefits
- High quality stainless steel heat exchanger - Offers more resistance to oxidation and corrosion
- Pump included and integrated connection for expansion vessel - Easy installation
- Built-in two-stage frost protection - Ensure optimal performance all year round
- Fully modulating low NOx burner – Lower NOx emissions are achieved
- Easy access to all components from the front, along with a single electronic circuit board and flue gas analysis point – Repairs and servicing are easier than ever
- All models are equipped with an air separator with auto air vent and filter – To remove fine particles
- A full range of intelligent eBUS controls, including weather compensation and multiple boiler management control systems – To ensure your system is reliable and easy to run, whatever your requirements
- Push-fit flue system – Simple to install
- LPG conversion kit available – Flexibility where mains gas is unavailable
|Technical Data||Unit||ecoTEC 46kW||ecoTEC 65kW|
|Heat output range 80/60°C natural gas G20 at 20mb||kW||12.3 - 44.1||NG 13.8 - 63.7|
|Heat output range 50/30°C natural gas G20 at 20mb||kW||12.9 - 46.4||NG 14.6 - 67.6|
|Conversion to LPG G31 80/60°C at 37mb (46kW only)||kW||12.5 - 45.0||N/A|
|Conversion to LPG G31 50/30°C at 37mb (46kW only)||kW||12.5 - 46.4||N/A|
|Maximum heat input (net)||kW||46||65|
|Minimum flow temperature||°C||35||35|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||85||85|
|Nominal CH flow rate Δt = 20 K||l/hr||1940||2750|
|Seasonal efficiency* - NG||%||95.8||95.5|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||800 x 480 x 450||800 x 480 x 472|
|Dry weight (includes pump)||kg||46||75|
*in accordance with the non-domestic building services compliance guide 2013
For further details on the specifications of this products, please download the Technical Specification table/s below:
Vaillant Commercial boilers and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.