Larger spaces to heat? We've got some big ideas
The ecoTEC 46 & 65 kW output wall hung condensing boilers
Let’s face it, size matters. So when you need heating systems for large houses, schools, community halls and commercial spaces, it’s time to think big.
Vaillant’s ecoTEC 46kW and 65kW wall hanging high output boilers pack the power to heat larger spaces in no time. Handily, they feature the same ecoTEC components and controls that you’re familiar with in domestic installations.
Even better, you can fit these light commercial ecoTEC models with your existing domestic qualifications.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for domestic and commercial projects
- High quality stainless steel heat exchangers offer more resistance to oxidation, seizing, corrosion and fouling and are easier to keep clean
- All major components built-in for simple installation
- Energy saving two-stage frost protection system and pressure sensor to monitor system pressure via diagnostics and a flow sensor
- Fully modulating low NOx burner to achieve lower NOx emissions
- Easy access to all components from the front, along with a single electronic circuit board and flue gas analysis point making repairs and servicing easier than ever
- All models are equipped with an air separator, complete with an auto air vent and filter, to remove fine particles
- Includes a full range of intelligent eBUS controls, including weather compensators and multiple boiler management control systems for reliable and efficient operation
- Push-fit flue system for fast and simple installation
- LPG conversion kit available for the ecoTEC 46kW to offer flexibility where mains gas is not available
- High efficiency ErP A rating
- 5 year guarentee on boiler (Subject to conditions)
Two models available
|ecoTEC 46||ecoTEC 65|
|Heat output range (heating 50/30°C)||12.9 – 46.4kW||14.6 – 67.6kW|
|Heat output range (heating 80/60°C)||12.3 – 44.1kW||13.7 – 63.7kW|