The Heating Installer Awards Announces Its 2018 Regional Winners!
As sponsors of the 2018 Heating Installer Awards, we’re thrilled to say this year’s cohort of regional winners has been announced – and now you can vote for your regional winner.
An intense judging day took place earlier this month, where a panel of expert judges – including our very own Simon Whysall – whittled down hundreds of entries to just one per region. Given the standard of entries to this year’s competition, it was no mean feat!
But after blood, sweat and tears, the nine best heating installers in the UK were selected, and now the news is out.
The regional winners, competing for the title of the UK’s Number One Heating Installer 2018, are:
- North West – David Thompson, Ground Heat Installations Limited
- South West – William Hale, D J Hale and Co
- South East – Daniel Wells, DW Heating and Plumbing Limited
- East Midlands – B.A.R. Plumbing and Heating
- West Midlands – Ian Smith, IJS Trade Services
- North East and Yorkshire – Neil Bumford, Bumford Heating Limited
- East of England – Mark Partridge, Bright Green Renewables Ltd
- Wales – Huw Jenkins, Thornhill Plumbing and Heating
- Scotland – Shaun Scott, Scott Plumbing and Heating
The winners selected each demonstrated a desire to go to great lengths in order to deliver incredible levels of service for their customers, using innovative solutions that improve the quality of life of families and businesses across the UK.
Votes are now open, so you can decide which installer you think should take the national crown, at www.heatinginstallerawards.co.uk/finalists. The deadline for votes is 9pm on Tuesday 24th April, with the UK’s Number One Heating Installer 2018 announced just a couple of weeks later at Installer2018, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
Good luck to all the finalists, from everyone here at Vaillant.