Helping you take care of business, so you can take care of life
Proudly supporting installers is at the forefront of everything we do.
During times like these, we’re there to help and support you and your businesses, which is why we've taken our training courses online, so you can access them via “Zoom” from the comfort of your own home.
We have a range of courses to choose from today - with more courses being developed and ready to be launched over the coming weeks.
The courses will be available every day, with up to 20 spaces per session on a first come first served basis.
Our online training courses are fully live and interactive - delivered by our team using genuine demo products to give installers a truly authentic experience from the comfort of their own homes.
Here is a breakdown of courses currently available:
Heating’s Dirty Little Secret: An overview of commercial heating and system separation using plate heat exchangers.
- Tuesday 14th April: 14:00 - 15:00
- Wednesday 15th April: 10:30 - 12:30
- Thursday 16th April: 16:00 - 17:00
- Friday 17th April: 10:30 - 11:30
Decarbonisation of Heat & Low Carbon Technologies: An introduction to low carbon technologies and their role in decarbonise heat in buildings.
- Tuesday 14th April: 09:00 - 10:30
- Wednesday 15th April: 14:00 - 15:00
- Thursday 16th April: 09:00 - 10:30
Hydrogen: An introduction to hydrogen and the role that green gases will play in decarbonising heat in buildings.
- Tuesday 14th April: 16:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 15th April: 09:00 - 10:00
- Thursday 16th April: 09:00 - 10:00
- Friday 17th April: 12:00 - 13:00
Water Quality: The importance of water quality and introduction to best practice techniques including changes to BS7953.
- Wednesday 15th April: 15:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 16th April: 10:00 - 11:00
- Friday 17th April: 14:00 - 15:00